The Low-Code Integration Solution for Standardized Interfaces in Production
With FabEagle®Connect, you can create configurable and reliable interfaces such as OPC UA, REST or TCP/IP for your machines and IoT applications. As the degree of automation increases, our solution helps you meet the IT requirements for reliable interface integration of your production machines and devices – regardless of their age or manufacturer. Our integration solution uses modular components for interface protocols and data processing.
- Easy machine integration using low-code configuration dialogs for interfaces
- Cost savings through use and connection of various interface protocols
- More data security thanks to regular functional and security updates
- React flexibly to changes with easy adjustments to interface configurations
- High future security through scaling in parallel FabEagle®Connect applications
- Modular integration of own logics and interfaces
- Additional logic for digital signals can be integrated from older machines
With the KBox A-250 from Kontron, you get a box PC optimized for gateway applications. FabEagle®Connect and KBox come bundled, pre-installed and ready for use.
With FabEagle®Connect, we offer you complete standardization of the integration level between shop floor and IT systems in one solution. This simplifies integration and maintenance for a wide range of interfaces.
Company-specific systems often require interfaces that are not specified in the standards. FabEagle®Connect also supports special solutions and machines that have been in operation for a long time so that you can continue using them with our code component.
Thanks to the modular architecture of our FabEagle®Connect integration solution, you benefit from continuous expansion with new interfaces such as SECS/GEM, PV02, EUROMAP and SEMI A1.
With FabEagle®Connect, we offer you a comprehensive interface integration solution that allows you to create functioning interface configurations after just a few minutes of training thanks to reusable components and guided configuration dialogs.
|Data interfaces for your integration projects||Data access via file and database interfaces||Data processing using code components|
- OPC UA Client
- OPC UA Server
- Custom Client
- Historian Archiving
- HMI & SCADA
- Big Data Analytics
- OPC UA Server
- Application Database
- Sensors & Devices