Factory-Wide Shop Floor Management for More Transparency in Production
FabEagle®Monitoring the factory-wide shop floor management with monitoring system and machine and production data collection (MDA/PDA) for factory visualization. It focuses on monitoring and visualizing machine conditions, throughput, alarms and maintenance in configurable dashboards and reports. This gives you always a comprehensive overview of your production efficiency and maintenance state, allowing you to initiate actions ahead of time.
- Visualizations in a personalized dashboard reduce response times
- Comparison of machine types or entire production areas enables productivity to be optimized
- Automatic calculation and visualization of OEE simplify evaluation
- Documentation and search functions for best practice information speed up maintenance
- Clear information management promotes teamwork
- Factual comparison of planned figures and KPI calculation increase effectiveness
- Visualization of machine alarms and malfunctions shortens response times
- Automatic maintenance planning reduces downtimes and malfunctions
- Prepared workflows and checklists simplify documentation
Structured data acquisition is the first step towards data-based process optimization. FabEagle®Monitoring offers you the perfect platform to centralize your machine and production data acquisition.
Optimizing maintenance planning and execution can significantly reduce downtimes. FabEagle®Monitoring allows you to structure the planning and documentation of your maintenance and at the same time flag up solutions to problems based on best-practice documentation.
Good teamwork starts with the effective communication of important information. During operation, FabEagle®Monitoring dashboards are a great way to provide clear information to all production participants regarding order progress, machine status, trends and alarms.
FabEagle®Monitoring allows you to obtain deep insights into the operating conditions and utilization of your machines in a very short time as part of a pilot project. This gives you a quick overview of your production’s optimization potential.