Automated machines and systems are the standard today. Essential criteria for the selection of the right controller from the wide variety of solutions of different hardware and software components are:
- Robustness of the control System
- Reproducible processes
- Intuitive Operation
- Flexible formulas
- Logging of the processing result
- Performance and response times
- Remote maintenance and access
We will work with you to develop an architecture that meets your requirements for your batch, inline or cluster systems. Whether PC-based, PLC-based or real-time-based systems – we design and implement your control solution. As a product supplier, we are at your disposal for the implementation of ToolCommander® control systems as an advisory partner, a supporting service or full-service provider.
We can boast particular experience in the field of control systems for vacuum technology equipment.
- Coating systems for bulk goods
- Optical coating Systems
- Hard material coating Systems
- Sputter and electron beam coating machines
- Plasma-assisted surface Treatment
- Ion beam etching and processing
In many industries, machine integration is standard and thus has to be supported by machine controls. AIS has extensive know-how in machine to machine networking (horizontal communication) and machine to IT (vertical communication). For more information on this topic, see Integration solutions.