The ToolCommander® is an open software framework for realizing control and visualization tasks with cluster, inline and batch systems in production and research.
Its high flexibility and modularity enables an easy adaption to individual demands. In this way, the ToolCommander® can be used easily in most diverse industries for controlling various technologies. With this adaptability AIS realizes control solutions, such as for vacuum coating equipment for more than 25 years.
For the ToolCommander® implementation we offer you the following options:
- AIS implements the whole equipment control. The installation of necessary hardware components is included.
- You take the open system of our ToolCommander® and its extensive component library for implementing the requested control system by yourself
The ToolCommander® facilitates the relevant SEMI standards by default. Thus enables a fast implementation of control systems for semiconductor, PV, LED and MEMS industry.
- E95 – Graphical User Interface
- EDA/Interface A (E120, E125, E132, E135)
- SECS/GEM (E5, E30, E37)
- E39 – Object Services
- E40 – Process
- E87 – Carrier Management
- E90 – Substrate Tracking
- E94 – Control Job Management
- E145 – Measurement Unit Symbols in XML
For integrating the new equipment into the whole factory automation we use our interface solution FabLink for SECS/GEM, GEM300 and EDA ports.
The actual product release ToolCommander® 4.0 distinguishes itself with an entire configurable trend feature for individual analyses of machine and productivity data.
- Flexibly adjustable – even for complex systems with various tasks
- Modular structure – easy and reliable implementation
- Production control due to logging and material tracking
- Independent system enables in-house development
- Process optimization induced by the trend feature
- Entire system simulation
- Support of touch functions
- Multilingual visualization